TARGET YOUR AUDIENCE
Built for VR / AR
Our lab facility is set up to run virtual and augmented reality applications and is equipped with the latest XR devices
- Spacious lab supports a range of roomscale set ups
- Non-reflective walls to optimise signals for VR racking
- A range of VR and AR headsets available to test applications with
- Capture where users are looking in VR
- Capture emotional responses using GSR
- HD recording of all sessions
- Professional user researchers available to plan and run your research sessions
Virtual and Augmented reality devices
Our lab is equipped with a solid range of devices for both VR and AR, ranging from Oculus Rift, HTC Vive to Sony Playstation VR and Microsoft Hololens
Real-time observation room
The sessions are moderated by a senior user researcher and can be viewed in our observation room or streamed to a different location.
We can provide VR eye tracking to enhance the insights with objective measures of where people look and how their emotions change during the experience.